- Provides free, confidential counselling and information and referrals in English and French for Ontario post-secondary students with mental health and addiction concerns.
- Free, anonymous, and confidential 24/7 bilingual helpline for Canadian children and youth under 21 to receive professional telephone counselling and information and referrals.
- Live Chat available in Ontario from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Free, confidential, and anonymous service offering non-judgmental peer support and information and referrals for LGBTTIQQ2S youth throughout Ontario.
- Available Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Offers free, confidential, and culturally-appropriate counselling based upon Islamic teachings to Muslim youth throughout North America.
- Only available from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Operates a national, toll-free 24/7 helpline for youth with issues related to sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression and for parents and other family members struggling to understand and accept non-heterosexual children.
(905) 459-7777 (Brampton and Mississauga)
1 (877) 298-5444 (Caledon)
- Provides emotional support (including outbound support calls) in Cantonese, English, Hindi, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu to women experiencing postpartum mood disorder (PMD) and their families within Peel Region during the prenatal and postpartum period.
- Only available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
(905) 459-5444 (Brampton and Mississauga)
1 (877) 298-5444 (Caledon)
- Free, confidential 24/7 helpline offering non-judgmental listening, mental health “first aid,” and information and referrals for residents of Peel Region.
- Multilingual helplines in Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
100 City Center Drive
Mississauga, ON, L5B 2C9
(905) 615-3207, ext. 107
- Provides free, regular check-ins and friendly phone calls to registered older adults (age 50 and over) living alone within Peel Region.
(289) 569-1203 (Cantonese and Mandarin)
(289) 569-1302 (English)
(289) 569-1204 (Hindi, Punjabi, and Urdu)
(289) 569-1202 (Portuguese and Spanish)
- Free three- to six-month transitional support program providing medication reminders, safety checks, and emotional support for registered individuals (age 16 and over) within Peel Region with post-crisis mental health needs.